Sunday, December 20

Christmas is near

Christmas is near. more practises and rehearsals each and everyday
Honestly. Christmas is like a few days away and i still haven't go Christmas shopping
i still have no idea what to buy. i don't even know who to buy for *cracking my head out*
it's okay. God will help me. right God..? ^^
God sure say yes 1. because God is good all the time and all the time God is good. AMEN?! amen...!
okay so now i plan the names that whom I'm going to give pressies
but first i give my all to the Lord, Jesus Christ
here are the names
*Shin Yee (PS:you are honoured to be second. so don't nag at me)
*Joanna
*Cherlyn(which i have to send to her door step)
*Auntie Vivian & Family
*Heng Wei
*Phoebe(which i don't know how to give her)
*De Yi(which is the same case with Phoebe)
*Charmaine(which i have to wait til she gets back)
i think that's about it?
oh ya. my small kids. my small dancing kids
maybe they will have some candy?
i remember i used to love getting candy from the 'koko(s)' , 'jiejie(s)' , uncle(s) & auntie(s)when i was young.
really. that's why i had rotten tooth.
but now got braces d.
got to take care.
cant eat chocolate in public.
if not my braces will become chocolate. wahaha
okay. I'm officially high.
this only happens when i don't get enough sleep
never mind. i go sleep.
goodnight. (: