Wednesday, December 23

An Awesome but Not So Awesome Day

Firstly. I want to thank God that I'm still alive.
you wanna know why? it's because.....
my mum bang a Myvi.
and i almost flu away.
so when it happened my mum got down the car
then i bow my head and started praying
i prayed that god will keep us save and i commit this whole case into his hands
then i started to sing 'Rescue'
and when my mum got in the car i was relief that she didn't blame me for what happened
awesome. Thank you Jesus
so we continued on our journey to big 'ee's' house
we turned into many wrong roads but by the grace of God we reached there alive.
we visited my super cute niece. Kuan Jing Yan. so cute
but very naughty. she likes to talk to people although she cant talk yet.
naughty little mei mei.
my big 'ee' so bad. call me 'ee'. T.T
feel so old. and I'm only 14......
it's okay. still her 'ee'. what to do. gotta accept the truth
after like 4 hours or something finally can go home. wahaha
sit there so bored. stair at the TV when Yan Yan go sleep.
go home also dunno how to go. turn in wrong road again. haiz.
but we got home. Hallelujah. Praise The Lord.
Thank You Jesus.
and lastly
Blessed birthday. 'tua ku' meaning big uncle