Thursday, March 3

rawh!!!!! if you haven't realized i deactivated my facebook. [:

i just feel like sitting down and being a lame person now.
like seriously.. i'm so so tired.
good thing i get to skip school tomorrow.
but i wanna see hot overseas guys or girls.. :[

wow i seriously mix with Kash too much.
we're both just insane girls.
everyday hot guy ... hot guy... bully Gubean.. d:
we're like super gossip queens..

the funny thing is that this morning, Kash and Faliesha were gossiping
then they gossip till my table..
then we were like whole group of gossip queens sitting there are gossip our heads off.
mean mean girls... :/

oh yea... we had fire drill just now..
OMG so funny.
the fire alarm was ringing.
me and Phoebe were slowly keeping our things and taking our time. :p

we assembled at the worst place ever. i think if there really was a fire.
we'll all be dead. DEAD I TELL YOU!!!

well if there was really a fire.
Convent will definitely be in chaos.
i'll be the first 1 who run out of the school.
call me selfish but i don't care
i'll grab my babes and run with me

-genie gotta run-
don't wanna get burned to death :)