Thursday, February 17

i'm not phoebe

gosh.. teacher... after so long you still can't get my name and Phoebe's name right... o.O

well. it started when school reopened.... bla bla bla and we got to know our teachers better..
yea. and our class teacher is so so cute...nice to bully. :p
she can't seem to get my name and phoebe's name right.
she thinks we're twins... dude... we don't look alike.
and thanks to her now the Malays in my class think we look alike...

the funniest thing is when we were suppose to pay fees.
OMG epic man... teacher almost thick phoebe's name as my name
and she was like..... "kamu Eugenie kan?" and phoebe was like "SAYA PHOEBE!!!"
so when i went and pay my fees... to save her from all the trouble.. i told her.. "cikgu, saya Eugenie"
and she took a few seconds and look at me.. then she look at Phoebe... "ya.. itu Phoebe"

ever since that day me and Phoebe will purposely cover our name tags and ask teacher what's our names..
sometimes she gets it sometimes she doesn't.. oh well... i've learn to live with it....

still love her anyways...♥ our cutest teacher.... Cik Norhayati...


-genie's gotta fly...♥-