Sunday, July 11

total emotional breakdown *___*

well was back-up singing just now.
and Joanna chose a song that was super high pitch. which i cannot reach.

charmaine was like. 'sing, you got a nice voice'
i'm like cannot sing. very igh. *tears came rolling down*
keep asking my to sing.

time for prayer..
i didnt really concenstarte on what Joanna was praying cause i dont know what am i thinking about. :p
i think i thinking i cant.

then after that run inside the toilet and cry. eeeep
shin yee came and comfort me
but she dosnt know that.
the more comfort i get, the more i will cry.

when the time came for that song.
wow. i really put my faith in God.
and when joanna was praying before the song started.
i said to God 'well God. i don't think i can do it. but i put my full faith in you and i trust in you'
true enough God really gave me the strength to continue singing. (:
and well. i offed the mic during that song. but i could reach the key. woohoo. PTL

Thank You, Jesus.