Thursday, May 13

SOS!!!!!!! PLEASE PRAY!!!!!

to everyone out there
please put your hands together and pray for a guy name WELDON

he fell into a 1.5m pit yesterday *don't laugh i ell you*
he's now in Kuala Pilah hospital. 

just recieved message that he has NO fractured ribs *PRAISE THE LORD*
just a huge bruise on his left chest.

and

Please continue to pray & proclaim that there will be NO fractured bones despite the pain on the left chest.
 ______________________________________________________________________

next...

please pray for me... *i mean my house*

we found a termites nest in my sister's room yesterday... *AHHH, SCARY*
it ate her testimony books *that so sad*

please pray that there will be no more termites in my house and pray that my house wont become humpty dumpty... *you know what i mean... (COLAps)*