Monday, April 19

I'm Blessed

don't you think you're so blessed?
well. i do.
if you said you're not blessed enough.
just think about those in Haiti or Africa.
difference between them and us

we have a God that give us hope
they don't even know what hope is.

we have a house to shelter ourself when it's raining 
they have to stay out in the rain and in the burning hot sun

we have more than enough food to eat that we start wasting it
they wait for people to die and eat them

we have hands and legs to do stuff yet we don't want to use them
they have no hands/legs because it was choped of when they were born

we have parents that love us and care for us yet we're so rebalious
they are born without parents

it's so sad knowing that you so blessed and somewhere out there
there are people suffering

i glad to be blessed by God
and here's a song

*sing*
More than I could hope or dream of
You have poured Your favour on me
One day in the house of God is
Better than a thousand days in the world
So blessed, I can't contain it...
So much, I've got to give it away,
Your love taught me to live now...
You are more than enough for me.

Lord, You're more than enough for me
Lord, You're more than enough for me

this song is from hillsong
called One Day
try googling it. or youtube it
it's a nice song.

now don't you think we're SO BLESSED?
i know i am
what about you?