Wednesday, March 31

Songs for the people i know and love in Klang

suddenly fell in love with qian's song of the day thing.
so i feel like copying. wahaha.
dunno she will murder me or not.
(okay put this aside)

song's for people i know and love

Adle.
*sings*
I know you want me
You know I wantcha
*sings*
Forget about your boyfriends and meet me at the hotel room
You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room

Joe Wei
*sings*
dumb dumb BE dumb dumb dumb BE dumb dumb
(always asking people to be dumb. terrible girl. (: just joking)

Cherlyn
*sings*
There's a hundred and four days of Summer vacation and school comes along just to end it
So the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it.. Like Maybe
(pls continue yourself. i'm lazy)
*sings*
Go Phineas
Go Go Phineas (repeat)

De Yi
*sings*
Sumi gapa Mayday, dot dot dot dot dot
Mami apa Mayday, dot dot dot dot dot
Siganeun tto Tic Toc heulleoman ga Tic Toc
Deullini nae Sign, Sign, dot dot dot dot dot
(havent sing this song in a long time)(lyrics looks weird in translation)

Phoebe
*sings*
Call me Mr. Flinstone
I can make your bedrock
*sings*
I dont want to go go
I dont want to go no
I dont want to go no
I dont want to go no
I dont want to walk this earth if i gotta do it SOLO
*sings*
Baby, baby, baby oooooh,
like baby, baby, baby noooooooo,l
ike baby, baby, baby, ooooh.
Thought you’d always be mine, mine (repeat)
*sings*
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say Nothing at all

Shin Yee
*sings*
You are my strength when i am weak
You are the tresure that i seek
You are my all in all

Jasmine
*sings*
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city(Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

Charmaine & Heng Wei
*sings*
我愛他 轟轟烈烈最瘋狂
我的夢 狠狠碎過卻不會忘
曾為他 相信明天就是未來
情節有多壞 都不肯醒來
(actually i dunno how to read. (: )

ever tought why was your's so short and why is Phoebe's 1 so long
it's because she is the one that everyday siao with me
so kolien her
can get every song stuck in her head d