Wednesday, February 10

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

i don't care what religion or what faith you are
if you have a heart
please pray for my grandmother
i will really appreciate it

pray that God will heal her
she's currently in Lau Boon ??? hospital in penang
she got food poisoning
but i don't know why the doctors say he lungs are dirty
and today my mum told me that her heart condition is unstable.

so i really need your prayers.

i really love her.
i dont want to lose her.

so i wont stop praying until God heals her
God hear my prayer today. HEAL HER IN JESUS' NAME

i crying out inside.
i hurting like mad.
but i know that my grandmother is hurting more
so God please have mercy on us

Prayer Request
- God heal my grandmother
- God give us strength to overcome
- God be with us
- help us to not stop believing that God will heal

thanks guys. i really appreciate your prayers.