Tuesday, October 4

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 2nd visit to Logos Hope ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Heyya. (:
Today is my second trip to Logos Hope. Man I'm glad. (:

I thought I wouldn't see Alyssa or Peter again but thank God that He gave me the opportunity to meet them again
See how good God is?

I have no doubt that I will be back at Logos Hope soon. 
I still haven't manage to go on a tour. ): I really really want to go for the tour.

You know something. I spent over RM100 in a week in the Logos Hope
But who cares. It's a blessing to get whatever I have now. 
Everything I bought on the Logos Hope is just so precious to me

Somehow I feel like going on board the Logos Hope to do mission.
God is this Your calling? 
I want to bless others around the world just like I have been blessed there in Logos. 

Once again, money factor. ): But I believe God, if it's Your will, You will provide (: