Friday, April 29

The Royal Wedding~Prince William & Princess Catherine Middleton ♥

believe it or not. i have watched the Royal Wedding 3 TIMES.
gosh i might be crazy but it's really awesome.
Kate's dress is just so so beautiful..



well watching the Royal Wedding makes me think of what will my wedding be like next time

if you know me. i'm a great dreamer i can just dream of anything
IMAGINATION is awesome. just keep dreaming genie. :p

i wonder..................
who will my mr. right be
who will be my bridesmaid
who will walk me down the isle
which church will i be married in
who will be the pastor marrying me and my future husband

so many things that i'm dreaming of  right now
but i think i'm a little insane and a little too young to dream of that
well i shall just keep praying till the day MY mr right appears and sweep me off my feet 

haha.. i am dreaming. but that could happen by God's grace
praying for a godly husband that loves Jesus (: that's the most important thing

ahh. how i wish i was invited to the royal wedding yesterday. :p


so cool right. i know.. :p

well to Prince William & Princess Catherine Middleton,
all the best to your marriage life.
love God as you love each other
go out and live a happy life
make the world proud. (:
LONG LIVE PRINCE WILLIAM & PRINCESS CATHERINE MIDDLETON (:


you guys just look so good together. (: